AC Installation for Sebree, Henderson, and Surrounding Areas in Western KY
A new air conditioning installation from E&M Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning is an investment that rewards you with many years of cooling comfort. It also offers opportunities to spend less on energy bills and keep more money in your pocket.
Explore Your Cooling System Options
The secret to enjoying the full benefits of air conditioning lies in selecting the system that best fits your needs. The broad selection of systems available at E&M Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning ensures you’ll find the ideal choice. When it comes to efficiency, our skilled service technicians can help you compare systems to determine the most cost-effective option. We sell a variety of Trane systems, one of the most highly respected HVAC manufacturers in the industry.
- The most popular type of cooling equipment is central air. These whole-home systems use a network of air ducts to distribute cool air throughout your building.
- For structures that can’t accommodate ductwork, ductless systems are an energy-efficient option. Individual air handlers cool different living areas for customized comfort.
- Harnessing the thermal energy trapped beneath the earth, geothermal heat pumps can provide both cooling and heating. These long-lasting systems offer substantial savings.
When Is the Right Time to Replace?
Thanks to advancements in cooling technology, modern AC systems are more energy efficient than those manufactured just a decade ago. Today, the minimum Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) allowed is 14. A replacement system with a higher SEER can save you money over the long run through lower energy expenses. Certain telltale signs let you know when it’s worthwhile to consider a new air conditioning installation.
- Your current AC system is more than ten years old.
- Your equipment needs frequent or extensive repair.
- Some areas in your home or business are too hot or too cold.
- The SEER energy rating on your system is 13 or lower.
- The equipment wasn’t sized correctly prior to installation.
- Humidity levels are too high or too low for comfort.
The Importance of Proper Installation
For optimal savings and comfort, it’s essential to ensure your system is installed correctly. Improper installation can lower the system’s efficiency by as much as 30 percent. At E&M Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning, our service technicians conduct load calculations to determine the ideal system size. From your building’s size and orientation, insulation, number of windows, to the number of occupants, we take into account everything that impacts AC performance.
At E&M Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we’re with you through every step of the installation process. Our primary goal is to ensure that your new air conditioning system keeps you cool and comfortable for many years to come.
Call the Professionals for Your AC Installation
Providing a full array of HVAC and plumbing services since 1984, E&M Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning always has your comfort in mind as a priority. Our company philosophy is to deliver the best quality of products and services, treat everyone fairly and ensure your HVAC system provides indoor comfort for you and your family. We are a family-owned and operated business, provide flat-rate pricing and emergency services, when needed. Our services include a one-year minimum on labor, and most installations have a 10-year part and labor warranty. Our HVAC and plumbing services are available to homeowners and light commercial business owners in Madisonville, Henderson, Morganfield, Sebree, Calhoun, Marion, and the surrounding areas in Western Kentucky.